- Quick and delish eggs with squash, tomato and onion (and with lemon basil, of course).
- Eggs and bacon breakfast
- Homemade hot pockets with apples. (healthy breakfast in 10 minutes)
- National Sandwich day and my favorite sandwich!
- Ukrainian oladi (biscuits) with raspberries and sour cream creme!
- Top 3 for Fat Tuesday: Pancakes with raspberries, Crepes with cream cheese and puffy mini-pancakes!
So this is my favorite Saturday morning breakfast/brunch meal.
For this one I added:
3-4 slices of snow white squash you can use zucchini);
½ of white onion;
Pinch of salt;
Pinch of pepper;
At first peel, wash and finely chop onion.
Wash and cut in slices, then chop squash (zucchini)
To all this beauty add tomato cut in slices (or chopped, you choose) and then add basil leaves. Fry for 2 min (so that tomatoes will be slightly soft, but not braised).
You can add cheese on top of your eggs.
Short URL: http://tinyit.cc/940e4 Tweet: