- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beet salad with prunes!
- Seafood salad “Starfish”!
- Chicken and corn salad
I love this salad for it’s simplicity and richness. Only 4 main ingredients, what can be better? It’s very dressy as well. You can serve it for the Easter holiday table feast or just cook it for a quiet family dinner.
Four main ingredients are:
Chicken breast- 2 (boiled)
Hard boiled eggs- 3
Canned corn (rinsed) – 2/3 of the can
Boiled potatoes – 3 medium
Dill finely chopped – 1/4 of a cup
Lemon basil leaves – 1/4 cup
Serves 4 people.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Boil in 2 different sauce pans: eggs and potatoes in one and chicken breast in another. It will take about 20 minutes to cook the potatoes and breast. The eggs will be ready earlier of course, so you can just take them out cool them down in cold water and shell them.
When the potatoes are ready let them cool down and then peel the cooked potatoes.
Rinse the corn, cut chicken, peeled potatoes and eggs in cubes. Add salt ,pepper and herbs. Mix everything with mayo.
The salad is good with rice and with meats, it’s good on sandwiches as well.
If you have a number of salads on your table for the Easter celebration this may be one of them:-)