- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beet salad with prunes!
- Seafood salad “Starfish”!
- Chicken and corn salad
For the salad you will need:
7-8 oz of sliced smoked/or freshly salted salmon
1/2 cup of pitted olives sliced
1 cucumber (shredded)
2 tablespoons of mayo
1/2 cup of provolone or swiss cheese ( cut into cubes)
salt, pepper (according to your taste)
Boil potato and eggs, cool down and shell the eggs and potato. Cut the whole cheese piece into the cubes you will need about 0,25 lbs of cheese of 1/2 cup.
Shred the peeled cucumber and add it to your seafid, then mix it with cheese, cut potato and eggs into cubes and add them to the salad as well.
Mix everything very well, then add 2 tablespoons of mayo. Mix very well again and taste for salt and pepper. I normally add a pinch of salt and pepper, but you may need more.
Take the big plate and form a shape of a starfish with you salad, take your time, because if needs to be realistic!
Decorate your sea star with salmon slices, so that it would look like a real starfish tentacles. (or arms) and add the sliced olives on top to give your starfish a structure.
The Starfish is ready. And you can serve the salad chilled or just as soon as you cooked it.
If you don’t eat the salad at once the cucumber will give some juice, so just drain it or add less cucumber if you wish.
We ate this salad very fast and I cook it often even without any occasion , hope you will too!