- Mistakes to avoid when cooking holiday dinner
- Sweet and sour turkey, chicken or pork flavorful marinade.
- Apple and prunes mustard stuffing for turkey chicken or duck.
- 12 Cookies of Christmas: Sugar cookies
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries! Easy in 1-2-3!
- Top 5 holiday vegan dishes. Pick yours!
- Aspic or meat jelly – famous Slavic Dish!
- Crepes with chicken, mushrooms and melted cheese
- Roasted eggplant slices with mayo-herb sauce
Christmas is when you spend a lot of time with your family, give a lot of presents and cook a lot of food. Even if you have a vegan or vegetarian family member or friend there’s virtually million of dishes you can treat them with. I chose my 5 favorite Christmas vegan dishes for the holiday table.I y will have them on mine. If you have any other favorite dishes you want to share with me post the picture of the dish and recipe link below! Happy holidays!
Beets with prunes have sweet taste, if you add a little garlic the dish will be more more salty and this contrast will be very appealing to your senses. In addition to this this dish possesses many healthy benefits, so don’t leave it behind. Enjoy!
There won’t be too much of this dish it will vanish fast!
This is a very fast to cook dish chop mix and saute and you have a great dish in matter of minutes. It’s up to you to decide if you wanna make it spicy or not! I like it spice with saurkraut `and cranberries on the side. Read the recipe