- Quick and delish eggs with squash, tomato and onion (and with lemon basil, of course).
- Eggs and bacon breakfast
- Homemade hot pockets with apples. (healthy breakfast in 10 minutes)
- National Sandwich day and my favorite sandwich!
- Ukrainian oladi (biscuits) with raspberries and sour cream creme!
- Top 3 for Fat Tuesday: Pancakes with raspberries, Crepes with cream cheese and puffy mini-pancakes!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time 25-20 minutes
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of sugar
1 glass of buttermilk (or milk)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda (optional)
2 teaspons of vanilla sugar or extract
2 large eggs
Whisk together eggs, buttermilk and vanilla sugar(extract), then add baking powder and soda, mix well. Add sifted
flour and 1/2 sugar and whisk. THe batter should have consistence of the sour cream. Add 1 table spoon of corn or vegetable oil.
Preheat your frying pan at medium heat, add vegetable oil or corn oil. Pour 1 tablespoon of batter per one biscuit and fry on both sides until golden brown. When the biscuits are ready put them together in a frying pan and pour sour cream mixed with sugar cream on top of each biscuit.. (To prepare sour cream creme mix 1.2 cuo if sugar with 1 cup if sour cream) Cover the bisciuts or oladi with lid and let the sour cream melt by keeping them on the lowest heat for 5-10 min. Decorate with fruit or berries *raspberries in my case) and serve warm. (although cooled biscuits will also be delish).