- Eggplant rolls with tomato,garlic and herbs
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Fried cauliflower
- Delicious braised cabbage with raisins
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Vegan spicy red cabbage
- Roasted eggplant stuffed with meat and herbs
For this recipe you will need:
1 lb of red cabbage (shredded)
1/2 red bell pepper (or yellow one for the color)
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pinch of salt
Serves 4 people.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Shred the cabbage carefully, peel, wash and chop the onion, wash and chop the red bell pepper.
Chop the chili separately.(you will throw it in 3 minutes before serving).
Season the cabbage and squeeze it , so that it would be more juicy!
Start braising the cabbage with onions, then add peppers after 10 minutes of braising and 3 minutes before taking your cabbage off the stove throw in the chili.
*** Tip from Helen*** be careful with chili , wash carefully your hands and don’t touch your eyes when just worked with chili. Wash the knife and your cutting desk very well.
If you need during the cooking add some salt as well, I don’t as I don’t like too much salt in my food.