- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
This is a recipe of salad from 1927, very extraordinary in implementation I would say.
You all remember this newspaper menu of the 1927 family that I posted on my Facebook page:
I decided to experiment with the filling , as we don’t really eat celery in my family.
The result was astonishing, my fiancee, who doesn’t eat cucumbers ate this salad and really liked it!
I took one cucumber and pared it as it was said in the newspaper. Then I invented my fillings:
For cucumber 1:
Finely chopped cabbage
Honey Smoked Turkey
Red bell pepper (boiled for 2-3 min)
Salad for Cucumber 1:
Finely chop the cabbage, cut in thin strips the turkey, slice pickled cornichons and finely chop the dill (use half for the other salad). Add the mayo, mix well. Put the salad into the cucumber 1 and decorate with the lemon basil.
Salad for Cucumber 2
Put the red bell pepper in boiling water for 2-3 min, then drain and cool it off.
Cut in the apple in quarters (I used ¼ of the apple, take out the apple seeds, slice the apple, then cut in cubes)
Clean the seeds of the red bell pepper, (I used the half of it) slice, and then cut the pepper in cubes.
Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves. Mix: cherry tomatoes, apples, pepper, dill and add mayo.
Put the salad in cucumber 2 and decorate with lemon basil.