- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beet salad with prunes!
- Seafood salad “Starfish”!
- Chicken and corn salad
Minimum ingredients and maximum delight:-)
Preparation time: 0h:10m
1/2 white onion
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Peel the onion. Wash onion, tomatoes and herbs.
Cut the tomato in halves, then cut the half in two and cut in thin slices.
Slice 1/2 of onion (very thin slices).
Finely chop herbs.
Mix: vinegar with olive oil add salt and pepper.
Pour into your salad and mix very well.