- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
This is simple and fast dinner salad.
1-2 lettuce romaine hearts
¼ white onion
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. basil, lemon basil
pinch of salt
Peel the onion. Wash the onion, tomato, and romaine hearts.
Cut 1/4 of the onion, tomatoes in slices and romaine hearts in mid-sized pieces.
Cut cornichons in slices. Mix veggies and pickles.
Add chopped lemon basil, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
****Tip from Helen**** Add some dry/ fried bread to your salad (small cubes) and your salad will have absolutely new taste! ****Tip from Helen****