- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Tomato, Onion and Lemon basil vinaigrette
- Warm apple salad with chicken breast, tomato and romaine.
- Stuffed cucumber salad (old recipe from 1927 newspaper)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Tomato and avocado salad
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
Apples and carrots is a match made in heaven, and, if the apple is sweet, you don’t even need a sugar in this salad. (or you may substitute with honey).
All in all a perfect breakfast-lunch-dinner-late night salad – if you are dieting or just hungry.
For this salad you need:
1 big apple
1 big carrot
2 tablespoons of sugar or honey (may be excluded)
Carefully wash a carrot and an apple, peel, shred, mix. (add sugar, honey if you like)
You may also add walnuts, if you like, but it’s good without them as well.